Zimnee, Inc and its affiliated companies (collectively, "Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://pakistanlaw.pk (our "Website") using the login information provided by your Employer (the “Employer”) and/or make use of our software platform available at or through the Website, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website, in connection with our use of our software platform and/or in connection with the completion of any surveys or questionnaires.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; or
- Offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company, or by any third party acting on Company’s behalf (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information on the Website or through our software. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, job title or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as hobbies or interests; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, your Employer, and/or our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website;
- Information you post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons, including information you submit in connection with using our software platform or any of our services (collectively, “User Contributions”); and Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Depending on where and how you post your User Contributions, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. For more information regarding how security measures apply to your User Contributions, you may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies (or browser cookies).
Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you and/or your Employer.
- To provide you and/or your Employer with information, products or services that you and/or your Employer request(s) from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you and/or your Employer provide(s) it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and/or your Employer and us.
- To notify you and/or your Employer about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To your Employer
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Pakistan Law's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Pakistan Law about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Organization or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You must send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. You may also request restriction of how we process your data and you can object to processing your data for statistical purposes. We will respond to your requests promptly.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company does not respond to Do Not Track signals and/or other mechanisms that provide consumer choice about tracking.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.