Advisory Council of Islamic Ideology (terms And conditions of members) rules 1962
Advisory Council of Islamic Ideology (terms
And conditions of members) rules 1962
[Gazette of Pakistan , Extraordinary, 4th September 1962 ]
S. R. O. 47 (R). In pursuance of clause (1) of Article 201 of the Constitution, the President is pleased to make the following rules, namely :
1. These Rules may be called 'the Advisory Council of Islamic Ideology (Terms and Conditions of Members) Rules, 1962.
2. Definitions. In these rules, unless there is anything repugnant in the subject or context,
(1) "Council" means the Advisory Council of Islamic Ideology set up under Chapter 1 of Part X of the Constitution
(2) "Chairman" means the Chairman of the Council ; and
(3) "Member" means a member of the Council.
3. Chairman to devote whole-time to the business of the Council. The Chairman shall devote his whole-time to the business of the Council.
**4. Honorarium of the Chairman.**There shall be paid to the Chairman an honorarium of R. 21000 per month, excluding the pension, if any, drawn by him.
5. Traveling allowance etc. admissible to Chairman. The Chairman shall be entitled to the same travelling allowance, daily allowance, and medical facilities as are for the time being admissible to a Secretary to the Central Government.
6. Honorarium to Members. There shall be paid to each Member alb Honorarium of Rs.1500 per month, throughout his tenure of Office.
7. Travelling allowance and daily allowance to Members. On journey undertaken in connection with the business of the Council, a Member shall be entitled to-
(1) one first class and one third class railway fare, or if he travels by air, to one tourist class fare ;
(2) a daily allowance of Rs. 30 per diem, except when the meeting of the Council is held at a place where the Member ordinarily resides. [F. 8 (2)/62-P.A].